Below you will find some of the most Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) related to Online Casino Gambling. You should be able to find the answer to your question in this Online Casino Gambling Guide and FAQ.
Should you have questions that are not answered in our Gambling Guide and FAQ please contact us. We will gladly try and find the answer for you and if it will help other players with the same question we will gladly add it to our Online Gambling Guide and FAQ page.
1. Is there any cost for registering at an Online Gambling Casino?
Normally there is no cost associated with registering. In all cases you have to register whether you are just playing for fun or playing with real cash. By registering you will automatically qualify for additional benefits like getting the latest information on promotions, bonuses and tournaments, as well as some other gifts.
2. If I do not want to register via the Internet, is there any other way?
The easiest and most straightforward way to register is via the Casino Internet website. Should you wish not to use the Internet for registration, contact the particular casino support staff via one of their available support channels for example email or toll free support line. They will gladly assist you with the registration process.
3. What is a coupon? How to redeem coupons? How many times can I redeem the same coupon?
A coupon code is a voucher that can be used in the cashier to claim a bonus either on your next deposit, or for free. You can redeem a percentage, fixed amount, or free money coupon. Should we have Casino voucher codes available we will indicate this in the relevant section of the online casino review. We will also indicate how to go about redeeming the voucher code.
NB: Each coupon can be redeemed only once per player and in the case of a deposit bonus coupon you must insert your coupon before making a purchase.
1. How do I know my personal information is secure?
All the casino sites establish a secure SSL connection between your machine and their server before you provide confidential information. On the other hand, if you still feel uncomfortable with the idea of providing credit card information over the Internet then you can contact the Casino Support staff through one of their contact channels to assist you with any problems or find out what alternatives they can suggest.
2. Is it safe to give my credit card details over the Internet? I
In general, the answer is yes. There are some safeguards you can check on to feel more secure.
- Ensure you are dealing with a reputable website before giving credit card information.
- Always ensure the site makes use of SSL (secure socket layering) digital certificates. There are 2 ways to check this. Firstly, the protocol in the address line of your browser will be shown as https and not just http. For example https://sitename.com SSL means that all the network traffic between your browser / computer and the server you are connected to is encrypted. By encrypting the data it is virtually impossible for anybody to intercept your credit card or personal information.
- Secondly, a padlock will be shown somewhere in the browser indicating you are using SSL. By double-clicking on the padlock you will be shown the digital certificate information. From this you will be able to see who the certificate belongs to, when it expires, and which Certificate Authority (CA) has signed the certificate.
3. I can not remember my Account Name and Password. What should I do?
Contact the Casino Support staff immediately through one of the available support channels such as toll free number, email support etc. They will gladly assist you.
4. What if I have a problem logging in?
This can occur for two reasons: You have typed your Account number incorrectly or you have typed your Password incorrectly. Please make sure you enter them correctly and try again. Incase you are still unable to login contact the Casino Support staff immediately.
5. When I install the software will it work though my personal firewall?
We have personally tested every casino listed on our site with Windows XP with SP2 and the Microsoft personal firewall enabled. Secondly it was tested through an ADSL wireless gateway with its default firewall configuration and no connectivity problems were encountered. There should be no need to enable any special firewall configuration for the downloaded Online Gambling Casino client software.
6. Can I play the casino games from my company's network?
Technically the answer is yes, you should be able to. However, most probably your company will seriously frown upon this and most companies have policies describing acceptable Internet usage for company purposes. Most certainly accessing online gambling casinos will not be seen as legitimate business use unless casino gambling is part of your company’s legitimate line of business.
1. Do I have to deposit money to download an/or play the casino games?
No, almost all the casinos listed here that offer us dollar Gambling Casinos give the option to either play for free or for real cash. You will still however be required to register irrespective of your choice of gameplay.
2. Why do I need to download and install the casino software?
Having the software running directly on your own machine speeds up the casino gambling gameplay and minimizes delays due to slower Internet connection methods such as dial-up modem connections. The software is non-intrusive and only becomes active when you choose to run it. So in general there is no issue with downloading and installing it.
3. How do I Download the Free Software?
Most casinos will provide a pop-up message on their main casino website page that prompts you to download the software. Simply click on the "Yes" option to download and install the software. If you choose not to accept this option most casinos have a clearly marked "Download" option in the website where you can download the software.
4. What if I don't want to install any software on my machine?
If you wish not to install any software on your machine you will be limited in your casino options. This means that you need to register at a casino that offers a "No Download Version" of their software on their website. In the pastyou only needed the "Flash" plug-in installed in your browser, but now, with HTML5 features you will be able to play directly through your browser without the need to install any other software.
5. Do I have to download every time I want to play?
No. You only need to download and install the software once on your computer.
6. How do I know when the casino has new games?
You can either visit the casino site and look for new game announcements or simply start your casino gambling client software. When it connects to the casino it will automatically download any new games that have become available since the last time you played. When you registered at the casino you provided an email address. The casino may wish to send you an email informing you of promotions or new games that have been launched by them. So there is no need to worry about it, you will be notified automatically.
7. How do I update my casino software?
The casinos were very clever with their software. When you start the casino client software it will automatically check for a newer version or updates. If an update is required it will prompt you to download the updates and the software update process is an automated process from there. It will do everything for you that is required to update your client software.
1. What options do I have for Depositing Funds when I am ready to start playing?
Almost all casinos offer the option to use Credit Card Deposits as an option. We would however still recommend you check out the Cashier section on the casino website and check the options allowed for Deposits, and especially for the currency you would like to play in as this may vary depending on your country of origin and gameplay currency. Our site gives you all the deposit options for canadian dollar Casinos in our review pages. Interac is also an extremely popular choice which the casinos allow.
2. Can I use my credit card? Is it secure?
Yes, transactions are performed over SSL secured sessions to protect your confidential information. Also see our Security Related questions section.
3. My bonus is not automatically credited to my account. What should I do?
If your bonus is not automatically added to your account then simply log out of the casino and then log back in again. If the bonus still does not appear, and you are sure you have completed the wagering then contact the Casino Support Staff through one of the available support channels.
1. How do I collect my winnings? What if my winnings do not reflect in my account?
Every Online Gambling Casino has a Banking section on the main webpage. They explain in detail both their deposit and payout policy and options. In general, when you decide to cash out your winnings may be transferred to your credit card, or directly into your bank account. Again, this is very specific to the casino you are playing at so check out their casino payout options. Should your winnings not appear in your balance, contact the casino support staff immediately. They are there to help and support you incase you face any problems.
1. What Games are available at the Online Gambling Casinos?
Almost all traditional real-world casino games are available in the Online Gambling Casinos. Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, various form of slot machine games, Poker, and numerous other games. The best is to download the casino software, register, and then have a look around in the casino to find out what games they offer. Our Casino review pages offer a comprehensive listing of the games available at the various casinos.
2. How do I play the games I am unfamiliar with?
The best is to find information on the casino site. Normally they offer some very useful tutorials or help section to explain the game in more detail to you.
3. What happens to my bet if I lose my Internet connection?
If the gaming server resolves the bet after you have lost your Internet connection it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. If it cannot resolve the bet during loss of your Internet connection it will present you with the unfinished bet the next time you replay the game that was being played when the loss occurred.
4. Can I play the games for free or only for money?
All the casinos we have reviewed and are available from this site offer the option to play either for free or for real money. So feel free to download the software, registration is free, and then try out the games for free.